Friday, December 12, 2008

So many parentheses, so few paragraphs..

Howdizzle(That was supposed to be howdy with a gangster spin on it, but i'm thinking that would be the equivalent of Tim McGraw and Usher doing a duet, which I think they actually did a few years ago and I think I kind of liked it. So I hope you kind of like my greeting.)

How's it going, wonderful people who actually read my blog? (that question mark feels awkward to me, too... and it better feel awkward to you so I'm not all alone in an isolated corner of awkwardness...) I'm SO stoked it's the weekend.. I can sleep and read and watch movies and study(ha, whatever) and clean and listen to music and eat when I want to and watch TV and write and talk when i please and write sentences with like 12 nouns and no commas and just whatever my little heart desires to do. *Sigh* but exams are next week and then like 3 whole weeks of no school.

It kind of makes me sad that NO ONE is in the Christmas mood. We were talking about that in Science today. I really stink at the whole gift-giving thing so hopefully I'll work on that this weekend.
Here's 3 quotes involving Christmas that I think are kind of cool(Technically 2 and a snippet of a song, but it's a delightful song):
"How many observe Christ's Birthday! How few, his precepts! O! 'Tis easier to keep holidays than commandments."-Benjamin Franklin

"Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first. The birth of the baby Jesus stands as the most significant event in all history, because it has meant the pouring into a sick world of the healing medicine of love which has transformed all manner of hearts for almost two thousand years... Underneath all the bulging bundles is this beating Christmas heart." George Matthew Adams

"Saw my old lover at the grocery store..."-Dan Fogelberg

Well, I'm super exhausted and still not done with New Moon, so it would appear I have a few things to do.

Much Love,
Marissa.

No comments: