Thursday, December 11, 2008

Diamonds, Fun, and Christmas Shoes.

Hey folks! Hope you're having a wonderful day! But, I know about 98% of people are superstressed about Christmas/exams/other stuff so everyone's kind of on edge this week, but it's been sunny today so everyone's about 3.7% happier. I saw this Piece of Flair that said "Finals: Fooey I Never Actually Learned Stuff" which is partially funny because it's true and partially really funny because it has the word "fooey" in it :) Man, I'm so ready for exams to be over with. One more week of school for 2008!
I accidentally slept really late today, but it was okay because I had an orthodontist appointment that I didn't know about until last night, so yeah. My teeth hurt super bad. And this punk (ahem Akelon) "accidentally" punched me in the back after lunch. Just kidding, it really was an accident. A cruel, painful accident. Haha.
But Cory gave me my Christmas present early...a beeeautiful diamond necklace! Which my sister said was fake, but I like to think it's real :) But anyways, it's amazing and totally brightened my day! I almost cried when I opened it. I'm such a girl. haha.
Oh and speaking of being a girl, me and Sissy heard "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" today. It was pretty awesome...it's one of those songs that make it impossible to be mad at someone, particularly other girls, while listening to it. Oh, and speaking of hearing awesome songs, we heard a not-awesome song today... "Christmas Shoes." I know it's probably illegal to hate that song or to have never cried during it, but I'm sorry, it's just a little cheesy and annoying.

By the way, I'm terribly sorry for not writing a post yesterday. See, I had a pretty cool one written, but I had to add a word to the first sentence and instead of just putting the word in it's own little space, it had to get all up in the next word's area code and it was like a domino effect for the whole rest of the post..so I would have had to rewrite the whole thing, which I was not exactly in the mood to do.

I guess that's all for today.

Much Love,
Marissa :)

2 comments:

snr4gvn said...

Any reason for the random font change between the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs?

undyinglove said...

i don't see a random font change..