Tuesday, December 16, 2008

5-minute Post

Hey folks! Do yall like this lovely purple color I am posting in? I sure hope so! Sorry about not posting yesterday...I was trying to get a new template and it kept messing up so I was getting rather annoyed, plus I had like 18,000 study guides to do. So my layout is completely different...it's kinda weird and I kinda don't like it, but that's okay. It was supposed to ice today and we weren't supposed to go to school and everyone was super worked up over it, but alas, nothing happened and we had to carry on as usual. Which means a full day of school, with exams. Everyone keeps talking about how this is the last time we'll have to do_______(insert school-related activity) till next year.

So, yesterday in band we had an "instrument-less" talent show and for everyone with no talent, our band director picked a charade for us to do. And since pretty much no one has talent outside of a musical capacity, most people picked a charade. I was a fish. A pretty delightful fish, I might add. Actually, that's a lie. I did pretty bad. But this kid named Chris(I mean, he's not just some random kid or anything, that just seemed to fit) had to do the Kentucky Derby as his charade. It was quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen. He hunched over and started practically galloping around in a circle that included him having to jump over and across this foot-tall, 4-foot wide thing. (Thing isn't very descriptive, but I don't know what it's called. haha. But our band director stands on it to direct.) Man, it was hilarious.

Today is mine and Cory's 3-month!! :) That's like a fourth of a year. Haha. Ahh, the past 3 months have been so very fun.

My dad just informed me that I have 5 minutes left on the computer, because apparently kids nowadays study for Pre-Algebra exams.(?) Strange.

I've had a lot of strange moments today. Strange conversations, strange texts, strange things. I would tell you more about them, but my 5 minutes is up.

Much Love,
Marissa

No comments: