Monday, December 1, 2008

you always find a way to keep me right here waiting.

Ahhh! It's December. This time of year is so predictable. I'm listening to Trans-Siberian Orchestra right now...It's pretty much the only Christmas music I can stand right now. If you've never heard them, it's like this amazing mix of rock and classical. There's no words on most songs, but the music is absolutely beautiful. I strongly recommend looking them up.
I'm a complete nerd in case you haven't figured it out yet. What do normal people do on bad days? Eat chocolate, go shopping, cry etc. What do I do? I watch shows on the History channel called "The Lost Book of Nastrodamus" (or however you spell it). It was kind of interesting, but it kind of made my head hurt. It didn't make a lot of sense, but it was creepy and I'm pretty sure I'll never get to sleep tonight.
I'm so thirsty...I've drank like 16 cups of milk in the past hour...oh, speaking of which..I've been about 12% healthier today... I ate like 2 bags of chips, 2 tacos, and a SMALL(but stuffed to the brim =]) cup of the most amazing ice cream ever.
"you always find a way to keep me right here waiting." I promise you, that song has been stuck in my head for like 3 days. I have no clue why.
Here's a poem thingy I wrote on the Notepad on my phone(am I the only one who takes full advantage of that thing?).It doesn't really have a title, but here it is...
We're all searching,
We're all finding,
We're all hurting,
We're all trying.
We're all struggling,
We're all fighting,
We're all growing.
We're all healing.
We're all loved intensely,
We're all forgiven completely.
We're all pursued relentlessly...
But we're all broken.


Mucho amor,
Marissa.

No comments: