Friday, December 5, 2008

An Evening of New Moon, Green Tea, and Crazy Words

I have no idea what to write about tonight. My friend Kever is letting me borrow his copy of New Moon, so I'm definitely going to be reading that this weekend! I'm drinking Diet Lipton Green Tea with Citrus and now my mouth feels all 'coated' and I really have to pee(good to know, right?). I stink at Christmas..I don't really like the music, I hardly ever decorate, and I haven't bought a single gift yet. Blah. And like I said, it doesn't feel like Christmastime at all. I'm watching The Grinch right now, and I have to say, it is beyond creepy.
This is my eleventh post, so i think it's high time to fill you in on my love life...I have a boyfriend named Cory and we've been dating since September 16th, so about 2 and a half months! So yeah, he's pretty much amazing :) And impossible to buy for..but it's all good.
Geez, the speakers on my computer are definitely not working. sad story.

Here are some of my favorite words from Urbandictionary.com, along with their definitions.
Flavorgasm-when eating food so good that you let out an involuntary moan, usually the first bite.
Grandboss-the boss of your boss.
Bagside-The side of a body where a gigantic purse or messenger bag is carried, and an awkward barrier preventing others from walking comfortably alongside is often created.
Thumb Strength-The energy required to write a text.
Clapathy-When an audience grows weary of clapping, either at a ceremony or musical performance.
Textrovert-1. One who feels an increased sense of bravery over texting, as opposed to in person. 2. One who will often only say what they really feel over text messages.
Flesh forks- your bare fingers.
Presponse-To respond to a question before it is finished, often confusing the asker.
Mass Merchanditis-The hazy feeling one gets after spending too much time shopping at large chain stores including but not limited to Walmart, Home Depot, and Bed, Bath and Beyond. Characterized by a headache, dry eyes, blurred vision, blank stare, sore feet.
Faux Five-When you're about to high five someone, and your hands are just about to hit, then the other high-fiver quickly moves their hand away leaving you with a non-returned air five.
Stoptional-When the braking of a car is left to one's choice due to an unnecessary stop sign.
Designated Texter-a passenger who reads and replies to any and all text messages received on the drivers phone, thus allowing the driver to focus on the road and not hit anything or get pulled over for reckless driving.
Requestion-requesting something indirectly by way of a question note: this is distinguished from a regular question because the answer is usually obvious.
Shower Tissue-When you're in a shower and have to blow your nose. You use your index and thumb and replicate the actions of blowing your nose then letting the shower wash the boogers away.
High Ten- double handed high five, reserved for especially awesome scenarios.
Bush Doctrine-A policy of preemptive strike, as proposed by President George W. Bush.
Song Binging-To binge on a song or artist. The act of repeatedly and obsessively listening to a particular song or artist over a relatively short period of time. Periods of song binging are followed by extended periods of skipping the certain track or artist, leaving them unplayed.

Woo, that is greatness!
I guess that's all.

Love you all,
Marissa

P.S. "Because I'm broken when I'm open and I don't feel like I am strong enough. Because I'm broken when I'm lonesome and I don't feel right when you're gone away."-Seether

No comments: