Thursday, December 4, 2008

Super Random

16 random things about me...

1) I love being in step with the person beside me. If we aren't, I'll probably make you stop walking, then start over so we'll be in step.
2)I hate misspelling things and when other people misspell things.
3)I love how guys write(as in their handwriting)
4)I love band. (Yes, I am a band nerd)
5)I strongly dislike drama. Just chill.
6)I'd so much rather say and hear "Happy Christmas" than "Merry Christmas".
7)I love how Stephanie Meyers writes.
8)I'm a nerd and I like it ha.
9)I don't like eating around other people.
10)I wish I could wear glasses.
11)I really like black olives.
12)My stomach makes lots of awkward noises.
13)I'm generally an awkward person.
14)I hit my snooze alarm about 5 times every morning before waking up.
15)I text a lot, but I'd rather talk in person.
16)I hate blowing my nose at school.

Did you enjoy that? I sure hope so. haha.
I'm watching The Christmas Shoes right now and eating a sandwich from Subway. Exciting stuff. Maybe it's just me, but I'm thinking it doesn't feel like Christmastime at all. It feels like mid-November, not 21 days away from Christmas. So hopefully I'll be more in the Christmas spirit sometime soon.
The home missions class was having a bake sale today so I totally ditched my health kick. But it's for a good cause!
Well I'm gonna cut it short tonight cause I'm tired and I have things to do.

Much Love,
Marissa :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol...ur so funny