Saturday, December 20, 2008

short little post..

Hey guys, I'm fixing to leave to go on a little trip to see some of my family before Christmas. I can't wait for the car ride! Haha, but I have some sort of cold-type illness so that's not fun. Hopefully I'll feel better soon.
I finished all my exams yesterday! I'm completely amazed at my grades, but I think it has to do more with the fact that each question was worth like half a point than the fact that I actually studied for once. But still, anything to bring my grade up!
My sister and I watched some wrestling last night. Haha, it's so fake but it's amazing! It cracks me up. I just love it.
Well, hopefully we'll be leaving soon, so..
Have a lovely day!

Much Love,
Marissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?