Thursday, January 29, 2009

Quick Update

Hey! Hope you're having a good day. I think today qualifies as a good day for me. So many opportunities have shown themselves to me lately and I'm really excited about them. I just got home from karate; this is only my fifth lesson, but it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Man, has anyone else seen that "25 Random Facts" deal on Facebook? It's pretty pandemic if you ask me. But being the stalkerish person that I am, I'm a big fan of it. We actually got a snow day yesterday; I wasn't too thrilled about it, but, I have to say, the break was rather nice. This week is really proving to me that there are never enough hours in a day; but I enjoy being busy, except when I'm tired. Then again, I don't really enjoy anything when I'm tired. haha. So, I couldn't tell you what happened over Christmas break, but I've never been so motivated in my life to do well in school. I just have this somewhat-abnormal desire to learn and, hey, the grades don't hurt. I have some ideas kicking around that might turn into blog posts eventually. Well, I know this post is barely a paragraph long, and it's definitely sporadic, but I have a science project to do.

Much love,
Marissa

2 comments: