Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring, demerits, and awkward tan lines..

Hello! I'm writing a blog post on a school night; not entirely rare but probably not the best activity for me when you take into consideration the 2 F's I made today, along with almost receiving demerits. How delightful. Anyways, the third nine weeks is always the best for me; I've learned from my previous mistakes and I'm just amped up and ready to do my best. I always go into Spring Break feeling really spent, and I don't imagine this year will be an exception.
Edline. I love it. I seriously probably get on there just barely less than I get on Facebook. My friends are always scared their parents will see their grades and ground them, but I always check it, tell my parents what my grades are, and proceed to ground myself. I hate it when teachers fail to update it. Like now, for instance.
Oh man, is it seriously March? I really like March for some reason. I'm really not a big fan of Summer because of the skimpy clothes, awkward tan lines, and sweat, but March is just really wonderful.

Anyway, sorry this is so short, but I must depart.

Much love,
Marissa

3 comments:

snr4gvn said...

But summer is what gives us band nerds are awesome sock tan lines!

undyinglove said...

OUR awesome sock lines. haha. I guess that's true. ha, but not really worth it.

snr4gvn said...

Wow, sorry. Please forgive me. Seriously. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I wasn't thinking clearly. That's a newb mistake...
Haha, true true.