Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break '09, Day 4: Smack Down, Stirrup Pants, and Spiffing Up

Hello!

Can you believe tomorrow is the last official day of Spring Break? It makes me sad. 

My mommy took off work today so we could hang out. 

We started our day by going to the 10 A.M. karate class. It was crazy. These two older ladies were there, and one of them was trying to lay the smack down on me; I didn't greatly appreciate that. After class, my mother and I went to Olive Garden. It was delicious, and we had a delightful conversation about brain cells. That's always fun. Then, we went to World Market, which is closing, so the few items left are insanely cheap. They're even selling the display racks; how cool. After that, we went to overpriced Dillard's to shop. We didn't really find anything, so we went to Rue21. That store, however, makes me feel like an immature teenager for some reason, so we left and trekked to Marshall's. Ah, I found the most amazing/expensive clothes ever. Thankfully my birthday was last week, so my mother paid for it. :) I bought these really distressed 80s jeans, and I almost bought stirrup pants. Haha. After about three hours there, we finally came home. 

An appraiser is coming bright and early tomorrow so we've been cleaning like crazy tonight. Actually, I've been cleaning like crazy (well, along with the occasional Facebook/Twitter breaks). So, it's been a Gilmore-less day today, but fun nonetheless.

Much Love,
Marissa.

No comments: