Sunday, March 15, 2009

For the sake of the hamsters...

Hey, folks!
     It's Spring Break! Wahoo! A whole week of no school... just an endless supply of Gilmore Girls, Star Wars, friends, Sudoku puzzles, sleep, and many other pointless-but-oh-so-satisfying activities.
     
     My birthday is coming to a close, and it was rather delightful. I mean, you grow steadily over a period of 364 days and then whoosh! it all catches up with you in one day. 
Anyway, my day started with church, followed by an amazing lunch with Cory. Then my mom and I bought this delightful ice cream cake and took it home and ate it. Well, not by ourselves; we shared it with my father and sister. After that, Juliana invited me to see Race To Witch Mountain, and I obliged. Oh man, it was scary. My sister and I were holding onto each other the entire time. Actually, that is untruthful(just imagine Seth saying that, haha.) It wasn't that terrifying, but it was intense. Afterwards, we saw a couple from my school getting a little cozy, haha.  
Next, we went out to the parking lot which my sister described as "sketchy." 
Our car would not start. 
Perfect. 
After a few tries, my sister finally got it going, and we proceeded to go to Blockbuster which is where we bought half of the second season of Gilmore Girls. I'm sure you're thinking, "why the second season? Why half?" I'll tell you why. They only had 2-6 of the first season, so we figured it would be better to just skip the first season altogether. Also, we did not want to be overwhelmed by all the Gilmore goodness, so we just went with half of them. I really sound like a girl, but it's a really well-written show. lol
 
I hope you had a delightful Pi Day yesterday. I can't believe that all the preps got to celebrate it too. I mean, really. It was formerly a day for the few chosen people who know what Pi Day is. No longer. Oh well, I got to eat some delicious pie, so I suppose all is not lost. 
Ooh! I earned my yellow belt last week! Exciting.  

Well, that's all for today.

Much Love,
Marissa.

1 comment:

snr4gvn said...

The hamsters thank you.