Thursday, July 14, 2011

Big Appalachian Adventure

Hello friends! Greetings from Kentucky!

Several people from my church came here to help with our friend's (Hannah's) church's VBS. It has truly been one of the greatest weeks of my life. The four teenagers --Autumn, Hannah, Alex, and yours truly-- have had a Bible study every night. It's been really encouraging to say the least. We also signed Hannah and Alex up for Twitter, which is very exciting you know. They're all homeschoolers, so they've been giving me lots of advice for next year. (Did you catch that subtle announcement? haha.) But yeah, even though I'm super excited about homeschooling and really thankful for the opportunity, I've been a little worried about everything, but it's been good to talk things over with everyone.
We've been "canvasing" the city and handing out fliers, which has been interesting to say the least.

Anyway, this a totally short update, but VBS starts in 6 minutes so I'll update more later.

Much Love,
Marissa Lanae

No comments: