Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mocha Club


Hello friends!

I recently joined Mocha Club! I'm super excited, and I would love for you to join me in this exciting adventure. Mocha Club is an organization that provides food, education, water, and medical care for folks living in Africa who can't quite get those things for themselves. It's pretty easy to join. All you have to do is sign up! It's 7 bucks a month, and they take it straight from your bank account so you don't have to worry about keeping up with your payments and such. I know I sound like an infomercial, but I'm just really stoked about being a part of this. I created my own team and chose to support projects that help orphans and vulnerable children. If you would like to join my team (and I know you would), go to http://mochaclub.org/joinme/waterlover. The name of my team is The Narwhals. :)

Much Love,
Marissa Lanae

2 comments:

snr4gvn said...

Ha. Ha. You make me laugh.

Annie@MochaClub.org said...

This is awesome, Marissa! Thanks to members like you, we are able to help children in Africa every single day.

Yay! You rule. :)

Sincerely,
Annie