Sunday, November 29, 2009

Eavesdropping

Hello, friends!

So...one of my favorite things about school, church, band competitions, and being in public in general is the opportunity I have to eavesdrop. Here are some of the things I've overheard lately:

-"It won best 4-wheeler of the year 4 years in a row."
-"My pants may fall down."
-"I would have caught the chicken with my mouth."
-"Nice left foot!" (The guy next to me at a soccer game yelled this the entire time).
-"Please take me back! You're the only girl for me. Let's go through this again. Please take me back." (Pretty sure he was being serious).
-"Grandma would love it!"
"I might have suffered from a severe case of amnesia, but I know that I'm white."
-"I want to go home, fill my bathtub with 3 to 4 inches of water, and just flop around in it." (I liked his usage of the verb "flop").
-"You're going to have to be good for a few more days..." (A mother told this to her kid. haha.)
-"Old age is fun!"
-"She started dancing...dancing!!"
-"I've got a dentist appointment coming up."
-"Don't forget you real friends."
-Mother: "You have to wear underwear."
Child: "Why?"

Haha.

Much Love,
Marissa

1 comment:

kels said...

"flop" and "nice left foot" were my favorite! hahah! those were fabulous. In fact, I had to supress (sp?) my laughter so much (because it's 3:30 am and mal's asleep 4 feet away) that my lungs are in pain. thanks. thanks alot. now i cant breathe. is that what you wanted? love you kid:)