Friday, September 11, 2009

Yay for judgmental jerks with blogs.

Hi, friends! I'm currently sitting in front of our schnazzy new iMac. Yeah, that's right. Haha, it's pretty fly. I don't even know where to begin. There's so much I've been wanting to write about. School is back in full swing. I cannot wait to graduate. Or homeschool. Or go to page school. Actually, it's not that bad; I'm actually really loving my classes, but if I have to be around those kids another day, I might die. That's not entirely true; I've actually met some really cool people, but they are most definitely the exception, not the rule. I genuinely feel very sorry for my kids' generation. They're doomed. Not that my generation isn't. Some people seriously should not be parents, namely most of the parents of the kids who go to my school. Today, for example. I heard a lady literally take pride in how bad her kids are and how much they lie. Why are they like that?, you may ask. Because anytime she tries to discipline them, they make her laugh. It's called being a parent, you pansy. Suck it up and ground them already. Going to a Christian school is unlike anything else in the world. I'm glad I go to the one I go to, though, because everyone there realizes that when Jesus said "Give to the poor," He actually meant, "Buy really nice digital signs so you can put them out front and minister to all the people driving by on the two-lane road that backs up for miles and makes everyone late." And when Jesus said, "Give up your life to follow Me," He actually meant "Throw up a prayer and go to Heaven." And when He said, "Be content with what you have," He sort of meant that, but He meant for you to read it after you got an iPhone and a Hummer and an in-ground pool and whatever else floats your yacht. That you drive. Around your island. Really, I love my school.

Well, there's a lot more I could write, but my parents put a limit on how much time I can spend on the computer and that time is almost up, so I must say farewell.

Much Love,
Marissa

1 comment:

Kaycee Lee said...

:\ at least you go to a christian school...well actually i dunno. i've never been to one so idk how that is, but i went to public school my whole life and that is just...very..interesting. and now im going to community college which isnt much different. blah. haha
but good luck in school